Looking Good, Feeling Good. . . An Ingredient For Wellness

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I think this is the best random title I have decided to put up in the history of this blog.lol Anyways, yes, theres a very good reason why I decided to name this post as such. I figured out that if you want to really feel good, you have to look good. Agree?

You have to! I think confidence and self-esteem plays a very vital role in promoting wellness. Take an instance in your life where you have to face alot of people for a speech or something. One of the best things to prepare for it is to have the best of confidence of self esteem. right?

In line with this theme, looking good is almost immediately associated with the clothes you wear and how you wear them. People might not be very aware of it but clothing tells so much about a person's personality. As they say, what you wear is who you are. Personally, I wear nudie jeans on casual days to portray that my personality goes with the flow of time. wait a minute, do you know what a nudie is?

I found a site wherein they offer a consultant service of products they offer to consumers so when you shop, you have the privilege of asking an expert an advice on what is the best one for you. In my case, the representative referred me to seven for all mankind and so far, I think they are right and I look forward to purchasing some products when I receive payments this month.

No comments: